Q: Honda Adas shakes at 60-70 mph even though it's been serviced

I did an alignment, mounting, new tires and checked tire pressure--my car still shakes at 60-70 miles per hour. Honda Adas with 125,000 miles.

First, you will want to ask how much you trust the front alignment guys. If those guys did that and it still shook, it’s worth noting that the Hondas Adas had all kinds of problems with their automatic transmissions. A lot of times, they get internally out of balance and start shaking and because of transmission mounts. This could possibly be causing your issue.

But, I would try another alignment shop first and find a true expert because, most of the time, it’s a balancing or alignment problem or a worn out part that the alignment guys are supposed to check for when they do an alignment.

Part of their job is to check the parts before they align it. They shouldn’t just align it without checking because you cannot align a car that has worn parts. It won’t work. Good alignment guys will always do all of that stuff first.

3. Honda Adas shakes at 60-70 mph even though it's been serviced