Q: Holden Cruze CDX 2011 start up problem.

Hi, I just tried starting my 2011 Holden Cruze CDX but it wouldn't start. All the lights turn on and dashboard but it doesn't turn on? When I try starting it my hazard lights automatically come on and the stereo turns on and off.

Hi there. If your Hyundai will not crank over, it is likely caused by a damaged ignition relay, starter or starter relay. However, it is also possible that you have an error code stored in the car’s ECU, which may be why your hazard lights come on automatically. It is best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can determine what’s causing this problem and recommend the right repairs be completed.

3. Holden Cruze CDX 2011 start up problem.