Q: How can I fix this issue?

Both tail lights and reverse lights are not working

3. How can I fix this issue?

Q: Car turns on and runs fine when cold but when warms up it randomly turns off

This is a common sign of a faulty ignition coil. Ignition coils are coated with a varnish-like insulation that becomes brittle over time after being stretched then contracted repeatedly The insulation develops small fractures that open when heated and close...

Q: I tried to recharge my AC and whenever I put the gage in it says 0 I start to recharge it and gage fluctuates and car makes noise

Hi there. It is more than likely that you have either an AC refrigerant leak or that the compressor is damaged. The leak can be caused by damaged low or high pressure hoses, connections or other components that might be...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the high-beams?

The high-beams are extra-bright headlights that can allow you increased visibility when it is dark out. To turn on the high-beams, push the turn signal lever (which protrudes from the left side of the steering column) towards the front of...