Q: hit brakes car cuts off. happened after blow out on passenger side

I had a blow out. Put the tire back on passenger side cranked the car up drove it came to light hit brakes car cuts off

Hey there:

It’s possible that when you experienced the tire blow out, that damage may have been done to brake system components or other electrical parts that help to operate the brakes or other mechanical components. It’s very rare for the engine to shut off however, due to braking activity. You might want to contact a professional mechanic to complete a car starts then stalls inspection to determine why this is happening to your Mustang.

3. hit brakes car cuts off. happened after blow out on passenger side