Q: Hissing noise from the pendal 20054 Volvo

I am hearing hissing noise from the pedal area.

3. Hissing noise from the pendal 20054 Volvo

Q: Q: Car cranking, but not turning over

Hello, there are many possible reasons for a no-start. Your description is a little confusing since you say it crank but it doesn't turn over. In auto terminology, "crank" and "turn over" have the same meaning. If what you are...

Q: car stall s and the trac off come on

Hi there. Most of the time the trac off will come on when there is a powertrain problem. This can be voltage related or it may have a crankshaft position sensor that is failing among other parts. I usually start...

Q: ASR light on dashboard and car runs slow - 1992 Mercedes Benz 500 SEL

You may want to get a second opinion before replacing the entire harness. You could start by first checking and cleaning the mass air flow sensor of any dirt and oils. The sensor will cause the loss of power and...