Q: Hissing noise from the pendal 20054 Volvo

I am hearing hissing noise from the pedal area.

3. Hissing noise from the pendal 20054 Volvo

Q: Chattering noise

A stethoscope and a visual inspection is in order to narrow down the source of the noise. The noise may sound like it is coming from one place, but may be traveling through the engine block. A diagnostic inspection of...

Q: My car gauge goes to regular temperature, there's coolant in the system, but the heater doesn't blow out hot air?

Hey there. I would check the fuse for the heater control valves first. These are solenoid-operated valves which allow or shut off hot water to the heater core. If they are not opening, there is no hot water in the...

Q: I just replaced my brake master cylinder and the brakes still feel soft. What do I need to do after I replace the master cylinder

From what you've described you will have to bleed your brakes. Also, I believe you may have a leak in one of the lines. You may want to use a wrench and tighten the lines a little more. If you're...