Q: Q: High idling

My car is a 2008 toyota vios. It has a high rpm of 4-5k. I had it scanned and it says throttle problem. The mechanic cleaned the throttle and it was ok. The next day it turned out the say problem of high idling. Some saya due to faulty wiring and aircon so i had replaced the wiring and cleaned the AC. They even put an automatic adjuster for the air control. Tried everything but still its the same. Do you think i should replace the throtle body? Thank you

Believe it or not, the problem you’re experiencing is becoming more common that it really should. On many mid to late 2000’s, this issue is caused by an idle control valve as opposed to the throttle body. However, it’s really difficult to diagnose the exact cause remotely. The best bet is to contact one of our local mechanics so they can inspect your vehicle and recommend a service that will solve it’s high idle issues.

3. Q: High idling