Q: High fuel consumption and the scanner cannot read the O2 sensor(Bank1 sensor1, on the neck of the exhaust line)

My car is consuming so much fuel as I have earlier posted here. It was checked by my mechanic here in my country and it was discovered that the O2 sensor(Bank1 sensor1, on the neck) was not working. It was replaced but on scanning it again, the scanner couldn't read it ( it was just showing "please wait" endlessly) The socket was checked, it was in good condition but the voltage was 2V instead of 12V. So my question is what should I do to rectify the problem the problem so that the O2 sensor can start working. Thanks for your cooperation. keep up the good work.

3. High fuel consumption and the scanner cannot read the O2 sensor(Bank1 sensor1, on the neck of the exhaust line)