Q: High beam indicated light

High and low beams work but light won't come on in dash could problem be in turn signal switch won't pass inspection ?

3. High beam indicated light

Q: I had my truck towed on a flat bed tow truck and now it is vibrating really bad and it sounds like my tires are howling

The problem sounds like you have flat spots on the tires in the rear when the tow truck operator dragged and pushed the truck with the transmission locked. I would recommend having a vehicle safety inspection to see if there...

Q: Q: Car starts but then stalls

Since this issue did not present itself until after the replacement of the ignition switch, it most likely was created during the installation or reassembly process. In order to replace the ignition switch, the steering column needs to be lowered....

Q: Engine stumbled, reduced power/speed, & warning light on

Hi there. This can be a coil or a number of other things. Since the check engine light came on the computer needs to be scanned for codes. I typically scan it first to see what is going on. From...