Q: High beam indicated light

High and low beams work but light won't come on in dash could problem be in turn signal switch won't pass inspection ?

Hi there. The problem you are having with the high beam indicator, is not a turn signal switch problem. It could be, a faulty headlight dimmer switch located near the base of the steering column. It’s more likely, the high beam indicator bulb has burnt out. This requires removing the IPC (instrument panel cluster) to replace the bulb. Proper diagnoses should be performed. I recommend having your vehicle’s inoperative high beam indicator be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.