Q: High beam indicated light

High and low beams work but light won't come on in dash could problem be in turn signal switch won't pass inspection ?

3. High beam indicated light

Q: P1292 and P0181 come on when I hit a bump

If these two codes keep coming up together, it sounds like there is probably a spot in the wiring harness that is shorting to ground. P1292 is for an injector and the P0181 is for a fuel temperature sensor, so...

Q: Ignition key not working - 1987 Mercedes-Benz 420SEL

It's quite likely the battery is dead, and all electrical functions are inoperative. All of the locks have mechanical actuators. A certified technician from YourMechanic can replace your battery at your home or office and get you on your way....

Q: How much is it for a mechanic to come out a take a look at my car

Hi There, Depending on whether or not the vehicle will turn over will determine what the next step should be. If the engine does not turn over, I would recommend checking all connections related to the battery and check to...