Q: Hi William, I'm trying to replace my alternator on a 2007 Lexus Es350 and I can't get the last bolt out thats under the alternator

So I was driving on the interstate when my radio began flashing, then my dashboards began flashing and lastly my headlights went off and the car started shutting down. I tried to jumpstart it and it did the exact same within 1 minute. I was told it was the alternator. So I purchased a alternator from Napa. I am trying to remove it. I can't seem to get to the 3rd bolt under the left side of the alternator. Please help!

3. Hi William, I'm trying to replace my alternator on a 2007 Lexus Es350 and I can't get the last bolt out thats under the alternator