Q: Hi, was wondering if you can help out. I have a 2016 Dodge Dart with 31000 miles on it. When accelerating the car shakes. It also

My car while idle starts shaking it gets even worse when I have the a/c on. It stops a little if I turn it off. It also shakes as I'm accelerating. My car has 31000 miles. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Hi...there is either a fault with the engine/transmission mounts or an engine management/tuning issue. Both of these issues can be readily diagnosed (the latter using a real time scanner, the former by physical inspection) and resolved. I suggest you request a vehicle vibration diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Hi, was wondering if you can help out. I have a 2016 Dodge Dart with 31000 miles on it. When accelerating the car shakes. It also