Q: Hi Tim, what should I expect to pay to have the right front output seal replaced on my 2001 infinity g20

Was told right front output seal is leaking at the axle shaft and needs replacement. What should I expect to pay to have this done? Thank you!

Hi Nancy. It really depends on where you have the CV axle shaft assembly replaced. If it’s completed by a local mechanic shop, prices can range anywhere from $250 to $400, dealerships tend to charge 30% more in most cases and Infinity specialists tend to be on point with dealership costs. Our mobile mechanics offer the same replacement services for about 30% less in most cases. You can receive a detailed price estimate to have your CV axle shaft assembly replaced by clicking this link to the service page. Once on that page, select the Get a Quote button and enter your information. Once our sales team receives the information, they will email you a detailed quote. Thanks for contacting us today!

3. Hi Tim, what should I expect to pay to have the right front output seal replaced on my 2001 infinity g20