Q: Hi Tim, Question on Sway bar

Hi Tim, What is the approximate cost to replace a 1998 Ford Windstar front sway bar? And is it safe to drive the car slow on regular roads (not highways) until replaced?

Hi Sam. Thanks for the reply. Please fill out this form to provide you with an accurate price quote for replacing the stabilizer bar links(sway bars) on your Ford Windstar. One thing however is that I strongly recommend having the front end suspension aligned by a local suspension alignment shop the same day or day after this service is completed by one of our mobile mechanics to ensure proper tire wear and safe driving. In regards, to driving slow on regular roads; it really depends on the severity of the issues you’re experiencing. But, if you need to drive, stay off highways or any speeds above 40 mph until this issue is resolved.