Q: hi there, i have dodge caliber SXT 2007. i want to activate siren sound when locking or unlocking.

hi there, i have dodge caliber SXT 2007. i want to activate siren sound when locking or unlocking. all the solutions i see, they use panic button on the key but unfortunately my both keys don't have panic button. keys only got lock and unlock buttons. please advise, what do I do.

thanks Shahid

If your key fob does not have a panic button on it, it is unlikely that you will be able to get the alarm to sound with your key fob. It is likely that the alarm will only sound if the vehicle is being vandalized or broken into. However, you could try to have an aftermarket security system installed on your vehicle that comes with this feature so you can use it. Many car audio shops can sell and install these systems for you.

• hi there, i have dodge caliber SXT 2007. i want to activate siren sound when locking or unlocking.