Q: Hi! The dealership is charging 11,000 to put a new transmission in my 2011 Hyundai Genesis. Is that a common price

Keys Woodland Hills has had my car since April 22nd. It needed a new transmission. They charged my insurance 11,000 and was trying to get 2500.00 more. Is this. Common

Hello there. If you are stating that they are charging you $11,000.00 for a transmission replacement, even for a dealership, that is extremely high. If they are charging your insurance company, I would recommend having them work with the dealership to work on the pricing

3. Hi! The dealership is charging 11,000 to put a new transmission in my 2011 Hyundai Genesis. Is that a common price