Q: Rough idle when it is hot. When I start it when it is cold, I have no issues.

I have a Ford Explorer 2006 that has a rough idle when it is hot. When I start it when it is cold, I have no issues but If the car is hot, the rpm will increase and decrease and car may stall. If I leave it like 1 hour, it starts normally. No other issues at all. No check engine light. I cleaned maf sensor and T-body and replaced fuel filter and spark plugs but did not help. Please advise. Thanks

3. Rough idle when it is hot. When I start it when it is cold, I have no issues.