Q: Clutch pedal goes to floor

Hi so i was taking off in my car and when i wanted to put in 2nd gear it would hit a wall and wouldnt go in, so i went and changed my clutch master cylinder myself but my clutch pedal wont come back up what do i need to do or what didnt i do?

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a fluid leak. Check the reservoir, and check the driver side foot well to see if the master cylinder is leaking. The slave cylinder may also be leaking at the gearbox. You may be able to top the reservoir up and pump the pedal and get the clutch back to move the car, but it will need to be bled again properly to remove the air in the lines once this is done. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look to properly diagnose and repair your clutch.

3. Clutch pedal goes to floor