Q: Hi sir i have a Q . What should I replace if i want to replace the ignition switch fo nissan 350z 2003 other than the switch it's

Hi sir i have a Q . I want to buy a car from auction and it has no keys so What should I replace if i want to replace the ignition switch for a nissan 350z 2003 other than the switch it self

Hello. If the car needs a new ignition then you will need to replace the ignition lock cylinder along with the ignition switch. It sounds like they both may be damaged. Once they are installed the new key will need to be programmed to the vehicle using a factory scan tool. Before you buy the car, I suggest having a pre-purchase inspection done by a qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to pinpoint any other issues and ensure a solid investment. Good luck.

3. Hi sir i have a Q . What should I replace if i want to replace the ignition switch fo nissan 350z 2003 other than the switch it's