Q: My 2006 Kia will not start.

Hi Shaun I just a new battery for my 2006 Kia and I drove it for a day and then the next day it wouldn't start what do you think t Well I have a 2006 Kia didn't know it when I bought it had transmission problems it's said that I need some kind of sensor for switch gears I hope I'm explaining this right but yea I just bought a new battery and I drove it for a day and the next day it would start after I drove it to the store I just trying to see if some one might know the answer.

Hi there. If your engine stalled out and will not restart for the computer thinking that the transmission is in gear when its in park, then the transmission position switch (sensor) needs replaced. The switch (sensor) lets the computer know what gear the transmission is in. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting for the transmission may be in gear, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.