Q: Hi Russell can u help me my door is automatic will lock and unlock won't open from outside or inside

I want to know why my door won't open it will lock and unlock with my automatic door lock but when I pull both outside and inside handle nothing

Hi there. The power doors on a 2006 Honda Civic has a primary module that controls the locks on both driver and passenger side. In most cases like this, a relay that unlocks the door from a remote signal (such as the FOB key), is the source of the problem you are experiencing. It’s also quite possible that the door handle spring that unlocks the door is damaged as well. There are several mechanical components that control the door handles to open, it’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a door handle is not working inspection.

• Hi Russell can u help me my door is automatic will lock and unlock won't open from outside or inside