Q: Hi Rod, my Instrument panel is not working properly..maybe a short in electrical system?

My electrical panel comes on and off. Speedometer and RPM doesn't work, none of the guages will work if it turns off.

It is possible that the instrument cluster could have shorted out. It is also possible that a fuse could have blown. Normally when a fuse blows, it is due to a short in the system anyway. I would recommend having your instrument cluster circuit tested by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of the issue.

3. Hi Rod, my Instrument panel is not working properly..maybe a short in electrical system?