Q: Hi Robert. The ball joint on the front driver side lower control arm is bad on my 2005 MDX. Do I have to replace the whole lower

The ball joint on the front driver side lower control arm is bad on my 2005 MDX. I drove off a curb at slow speed and damaged it when I came off the curb onto the street. Do I have to replace the whole lower control arm or can I replace just the ball joint? I think the bushings on the other two connection points on the control arm are ok and are in good shape.

3. Hi Robert. The ball joint on the front driver side lower control arm is bad on my 2005 MDX. Do I have to replace the whole lower