Q: Hi Robert, i have a BMW 325i 2004, what could it be? do i need the motor replaced or the regulator

i have two windows that are off track. It does move up and down, i have another that get stuck, and causes a this noise.

If the window is "moving", but just off the track, the issue is probably binding in the in door mechanism, track, and/or regulator. That could be alignment or lubrication related or there could be rust, dirt and corrosion in the mechanism. To identify the root issue, and effect a permanent repair, the inner door garnish will have to be removed on the affected doors and the whole mechanism carefully inspected. To resolve this, please request window repair/track inspection and the responding certified mechanic from YourMechanic will diagnose the problem and perform the necessary repairs. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. Hi Robert, i have a BMW 325i 2004, what could it be? do i need the motor replaced or the regulator