Q: Hi Robert, I bought a lexus 2002 es300 recently at an auction. Noticed that engine overheated. I'm seeing a gooey wax like substan

I bought a lexus 2002 es300 recently at an auction. Noticed that engine overheated. I'm seeing a gooey wax like substance at the upper hose and radiator joint. Seems like a stop leak additive was used. How do I get rid of it? WIll Radiator flush help? Or should the radiator & water pump be replaced?

3. Hi Robert, I bought a lexus 2002 es300 recently at an auction. Noticed that engine overheated. I'm seeing a gooey wax like substan