Q: Hi Richard.My Mom has an 80s Oldsmobile.The brake light switch was replaced 6 months ago.Today,I noticed the only the center small

See above

It is possible that the wiring harness that controls the rear lights may be having an issue. It is also possible that the third brake light and the regular brake lights are on a separate fuse and that one of the fuses has blown. I would recommend checking fuses first to make sure no blown fuses exist. Next, I would check the bulbs to ensure that they are not blown. If you are in doubt about this inspection, consider YourMechanic as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your rear lights for you.

• Hi Richard.My Mom has an 80s Oldsmobile.The brake light switch was replaced 6 months ago.Today,I noticed the only the center small