Q: We recently took our BMW 525i into the shop due to some electrical issues.

Hi Peter. We recently took our BMW 525i into the shop due to some electrical issues. They ended up replacing our radiator and the leaking hoses. Shouldn't they have seen this? Is it possible to just replace the aux hose and not the vent pipe?

Hi there. I am really not sure exactly what you are asking. These issues should have all been diagnosed together but if there are further issues then those should also be diagnosed. As for the pipe, yes only part of it would have to be replaced but I would recommend replacing it all together.

3. We recently took our BMW 525i into the shop due to some electrical issues.