Q: Hi Peter , my question is should i replace the timing belt if my water pump is not performing correctly

Well my car started overheating jus the other day i got a new radiator n thermastat put in , like a month n a half ago n now im overheating unbearably ive put anti freeze in it but yet n still its still overheating. I was told i need a new water pump cause of no circulation running to the engine n a new timing is this correct.

3. Hi Peter , my question is should i replace the timing belt if my water pump is not performing correctly