Q: I'm looking at a 2009 Mini Cooper JCW. Any major issues I should check out prior to the purchase?

Hi Peter, I'm looking at a 2009 Mini Cooper jcw convertible 54K miles. Any major issues I should check out prior to purchase? Thanks, Drew

I recommend performing a pre-purchase inspection and a 75 point safety inspection on the vehicle prior to the purchase. Also, look into the performance of the vehicle and make sure that the engine and transmission operates good and that the vehicle has been maintained properly. Check to make sure that the brakes are working and to make sure that the ABS system can operate on a hard stop. This can be done during the road test on a back road with no cars. If you need more information about the vehicle before your purchase, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I'm looking at a 2009 Mini Cooper JCW. Any major issues I should check out prior to the purchase?