Q: Hi peter i have a 1999 land rover range rover 4.0 what type oil do i get?

I have a 1999 land rover range rover why kind of oil do i get?

Hi there. I would assume that you have more than 100,000 miles on your 1999 Range Rover. If so, and if you live in an average weather climate, Mobil 1 High Mileage 5w30 would be a great oil for you to use. Land Rover recommends anywhere from 0 w 40 to 10 w 40 weight oil for their 4.0 engines; so the Mobil 1 High Mileage would be a good one to use.

3. Hi peter i have a 1999 land rover range rover 4.0 what type oil do i get?