Q: Hi Peter. Can you help me please. I have a 2002 Jeep liberty sport. I have owned this wonderful little truck for 10 yrs with littl

Hi Peter. Can you help me please. I have a 2002 Jeep liberty sport. I have owned this wonderful little truck for 10 yrs with little to no major problems other than replacing the A/C compressor, alternator & general maintenance. However my question is I have never replaced the spark plugs and I'am at 115,000 miles today. The truck is running fine no misfires or anything, but my mechanic says I need a tune up not just an oil change,& that I should replace them since I have never EVER had them replaced. Do I really need this or is he trying to get more money out of me. Please help , I'am going on the road for a vacation soon. Thank you

3. Hi Peter. Can you help me please. I have a 2002 Jeep liberty sport. I have owned this wonderful little truck for 10 yrs with littl