Q: Hi patrick my car stuck in park and it doesnt have the little button u push ?

My car is stuck in park, theres no little button to push how do i fix it

Hi there. It’s possible that the shifter itself is damaged or that the brake switch under the brake pedal is not working correctly which can cause this issue as well. There are other possible reasons for this to happen, so it’s probably a good idea to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car does not shift out of park inspection. This will allow them to isolate the root source of the problem and recommend the right repairs.

3. Hi patrick my car stuck in park and it doesnt have the little button u push ?