Q: Hi Patrick I was wondering what you would estimate the price at for a 2006 Nissan Altima with a 2.5 engine that needs all 4 breaks

The brakes are going and I need them replaced, however I went to a mechanic and they said it was going to cost $650+ to fix all four. At first I was like ok but a few friends told me that was overpriced. I drive a 2006 Nissan Altima with. 2.5 engine. Can y'all help?

3. Hi Patrick I was wondering what you would estimate the price at for a 2006 Nissan Altima with a 2.5 engine that needs all 4 breaks