Q: Hi Patrick I was wondering what you would estimate the price at for a 2006 Nissan Altima with a 2.5 engine that needs all 4 breaks

The brakes are going and I need them replaced, however I went to a mechanic and they said it was going to cost $650+ to fix all four. At first I was like ok but a few friends told me that was overpriced. I drive a 2006 Nissan Altima with. 2.5 engine. Can y'all help?

Hi there. If you’re looking to have all four brake rotors and pads replaced, then $650 is not too far off base actually. However, if you’d like to compare this estimate with having one of our mobile mechanics come to your location to complete a four-wheel brake service, please click this link, then select the blue Get a Quote button to enter your information. Once we receive your data, we will send you an estimate via email. Thanks!

3. Hi Patrick I was wondering what you would estimate the price at for a 2006 Nissan Altima with a 2.5 engine that needs all 4 breaks