Q: Hi, on my car the 'Reduced Engine Power" light came on and i have no idea why. Already replaced the Throttle Body,but its still on

About 4 months ago I was driving, and all of sudden a light on the dashboard came on. "Reduced Engine Power' and the car got slower. I couldn't go faster than 20 miles. After some time past, I switched the transmission. A mechanic helped me out, idk from where he got the transmission but it was very inexpensive. Around 400. The problem some what got fixed, I was able to drive faster than 20 miles but the "Reduced Engine Power" light was still on. We switched the Throttle Body as well but hasn't turned off. We have no idea what the problem is. Thank you.

Hi there. To be honest, the swap of transmission seems awful "odd" and may have created different fault codes that could have triggered the limp mode in your Chevy Trailblazer. To guess what is causing this to occur without being there to complete a check engine light inspection could be an ignition or fuel system component or sensor failure.

• Hi, on my car the 'Reduced Engine Power" light came on and i have no idea why. Already replaced the Throttle Body,but its still on