Q: Hi, noticing that my truck heat wouldn't get hot, looked no coolant. Put it in it leaked out. Was told it was the water pump.

Hi, noticing that my heat wasnt getting hot, looked no coolant. Put coolant and it leaked out. Was told it was the water pump. It would start no problem. Tried it last week it started. Tried it today , turned the key it cranked didn't start. Let the key go got in tried it again. Just a ticking noise. Is it the battery need a jump? Or? Please help and thanks in advance for reading ask this.

3. Hi, noticing that my truck heat wouldn't get hot, looked no coolant. Put it in it leaked out. Was told it was the water pump.