Q: Hi, noticing that my truck heat wouldn't get hot, looked no coolant. Put it in it leaked out. Was told it was the water pump.

Hi, noticing that my heat wasnt getting hot, looked no coolant. Put coolant and it leaked out. Was told it was the water pump. It would start no problem. Tried it last week it started. Tried it today , turned the key it cranked didn't start. Let the key go got in tried it again. Just a ticking noise. Is it the battery need a jump? Or? Please help and thanks in advance for reading ask this.

Hi there. If you added coolant and it leaked out, knowing where it leaked from is a good indicator, but is likely the water pump. The vehicle SHOULD NOT be started until you’ve resolved this problem, as it will cause your engine to overheat. It is possible that you have internal engine damage due to an overheating problem already happening. I would highly recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is leaking coolant inspection.

• Hi, noticing that my truck heat wouldn't get hot, looked no coolant. Put it in it leaked out. Was told it was the water pump.