Q: Hi. Not sure if your diagnostics are free. We own an Izuzu Trooper, and recently, we have been getting a "reduced power" light, wh

Are you diagnostics free? We own an Izuzu Trooper. Recently, the vehicle started to sometimes shut off during stops. We also noticed some jolts, while driving, and a light would come on, that read "Reduced Power" Is this something you guys have dealt with, and what is the price range?

3. Hi. Not sure if your diagnostics are free. We own an Izuzu Trooper, and recently, we have been getting a "reduced power" light, wh