Q: I have an issue with my car, any time I turn the wheel it makes a lot of noise 2007 Ford Escape

some time it use to shout down but I changed battery ,because I thought I was the issues ,I really don't know what it is ,and I took the car to the garage and the told me that it is alternator problem ,so maybe you can can help me understand what it is

Hi there - it sounds like the serpentine belt (aka accessory belt) problem. The serpentine belt drives both the alternator and the power steering pump, so when you turn the steering wheel, the belt is loaded pretty hard. The belt could be worn out, the tensioner pulley for the belt is weak, or the alternator is failing (as your mechanic suggests) causing a heavy load on the belt, and it slips - making a lot of noise. I recommend a noise inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. I have an issue with my car, any time I turn the wheel it makes a lot of noise 2007 Ford Escape