Q: Hi my name is Traci Graney and i have a issue with my 2002 saturn ls 200 and i need to know how to fix it

Hi i was at a gas station after work getting gas and i accidentally put the wrong gas in my car instead of regular gas how do i flush it out of the tank.

If you put the wrong grade of regular gas in the car then you do not need to do anything. If you put in diesel fuel then you will need to have the fuel sucked out of the fuel tank and may even need to have the engine fuel system flushed out then the spark plugs replaced. I would recommend seeking professional help to do the work since you will need to dispose of the old bad fuel and may even have additional flush procedures that will need to be done or exhaust work.

3. Hi my name is Traci Graney and i have a issue with my 2002 saturn ls 200 and i need to know how to fix it