Q: Hi my jeep won't start and it started earlier with the charger on it but now it will not and also there is a ticking noise

There is a ticking noise below the passenger side dash so I was wondering if anyone knew what that could be

I would recommend checking to see if your battery is fully charged. If the battery is not fully charged, this could be the reason the vehicle will not start. If the battery is fully charged, you may have a faulty starter. If the battery is dead, once it is charged I would recommend having the alternator tested for proper function. Once this has been done, have any parts contributing to the no start issue replaced. As for the clicking noise under the dash, this is often times a symptom of a faulty blend door actuator for your climate control system. I would recommend having this looked at as well.

3. Hi my jeep won't start and it started earlier with the charger on it but now it will not and also there is a ticking noise