Q: Q: Fuel pressure

car wont start on its own but starts on easy start or with petrol poured into the carb the pump is working

3. Q: Fuel pressure

Q: No codes, vibration at idle

I might recommend using a bottle of fuel injector cleaner in the gas tank and some Seafoam in the oil. Those together will normally smooth out any rough idle that can be fixed with cleaners.

Q: My anti theft system locked me out

It seems like your issue isn't going to be resolved without the dealership. However, there may be a couple of things we can do to resolve your issue. I will go through a couple of steps and hopefully it will...

Q: Q: Engine light

You will need to have Check Engine Light tested and diagnosed to see what the code is. You may be having a cooling fan issue or some other problem that is causing the light to illuminate and the A/C to...