Q: Hi my car idles a lot and shuts down when it gets to a stop

Hi my car idles a lot and shuts down when it gets to a stop

3. Hi my car idles a lot and shuts down when it gets to a stop

Q: Tried to reset key fob didn't work now immobiliser activated.

The Immobilizer System indicator light comes on for a few seconds, then it goes out when you turn the ignition switch to the 'ON' position. The Immobilizer System light will blink if it cannot recognize the key coding. Try reprogramming...

Q: When I'm driving get to 30mph the rpm shoots up and doesn't go fast gets to 50 and rpm is over 3 changed all oils

Considering the mileage on the vehicle, it's be hard to be exact. The poor fluid condition may be the cause of the transmission slipping or it may be the effect of mechanical issues in the transmission. A good rule of...

Q: Q: Oil pressure light is on

The oil pressure light will usually come on when a few things could be happening. Either the motor is in fact low on oil, the oil pump could be failing or the oil pressure sending unit is not working properly...