Q: Hi my car idles a lot and shuts down when it gets to a stop

Hi my car idles a lot and shuts down when it gets to a stop

3. Hi my car idles a lot and shuts down when it gets to a stop

Q: How much would it cost to replace a head gasket in a ford e-150 ecoline wagon

Hi Jennifer. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, replacing a head gasket is not a service that our mobile mechanics can offer - as it requires more equipment and time to complete than our mobile services can provide. Your best...

Q: Q: Steering wheel loose.

I would start with a vehicle inspection from a YourMechanic technician. Ensure that the technician inspects the intermediate shaft, steering gearbox, and all joints associated with the steering system. If any parts are found to have looseness or play, they will...

Q: Gas fumes in car

The fuel pump on your vehicle mounts underneath your back seat. From the fuel pump to the engine, the lines run along the underside of your car. The fuel pump and lines need to be inspected visually to verify where...