Q: Hi my car idles a lot and shuts down when it gets to a stop

Hi my car idles a lot and shuts down when it gets to a stop

3. Hi my car idles a lot and shuts down when it gets to a stop

Q: Sounds like vacuum leak

When you suspect a vacuum leak on the engine it may be a cracked hose or a gasket leak. The best way to find it is to use a hose to your ear and move around the engine intake and...

Q: Serpentine belt constantly slips off

Hi. Most likely there is something out of alignment in your pulley system causing the belt to come off. The first thing to inspect would be the idler pulley. Remove the belt and check if the pulley wobbles. If so,...

Q: I have a 2009 Ford Focus it won't go into gear when I start it but it'll go into gear when the car is shut off what can it be

Hi There, It sounds like the clutch may not be disengaging properly where the pressure plate may not be pushed in completely by the hydraulic clutch system. You can try checking this by starting the vehicle with the clutch in...