Q: Placed a quote request on Saturday to clean the throttle body on my truck, but got no response 2003 GMC Yukon XL

I've never had an issue with my GMC Yukon. Was just doing some routine cleaning the other day and when I went to start it, it petered out quickly. Then it sounded like the battery was dead. Just to be sure, I tried a third time--it started but the rpms quickly dissipated. I jumped to conclusions and bought a new battery, but no joy. Same results. I read up as much as I could and came to the conclusion the Throttle Body needs to be cleaned.

3. Placed a quote request on Saturday to clean the throttle body on my truck, but got no response 2003 GMC Yukon XL