Q: Hi, Joshua, I need time belt replaced on my Acura Mdx. I will provide all parts necessary, wonder how much you charge for labor? S

I have 2007 Acura MDX with about 5900 miles, and need time belt replacement. I will provide the parts, wonder what is labor cost. Likely, I want water pump replaced at the same time, what is the total labor cost?

Hi there. To reach out directly to Josh and receive an estimate for this service, please click this link and enter your information for the timing belt replacement. Once our service team receives your data, they will send you an quote. Thanks!

3. Hi, Joshua, I need time belt replaced on my Acura Mdx. I will provide all parts necessary, wonder how much you charge for labor? S