Q: Hi Joshua, BMW in San Francisco has my car because my engine overheated. They said that I need a new waterpump, overflow bottle a

My car overheated after driving on the freeway for 15 min and the red thermometer icon turned on. I pulled over right away and had the car towed to the BMW dealer where I've been servicing it. They said that my coolant got dangerously low which triggered the red light. And, I need a new water pump, overflow bottle and a coolant flush. Their estimate was $1800, but they were going to discount it to $1600. This seems high compared to the estimate on your site. Not sure what to do bc they have my car.

3. Hi Joshua, BMW in San Francisco has my car because my engine overheated. They said that I need a new waterpump, overflow bottle a