Q: I wood like to put front springs on my Mazda.

I have got mazda in Lismore putting back springs In that's a hour a side and sevice, what two stroke Oil wood you run in a RX8 12/03 & I think I am going to get them to put some in the front spings in a fortnight and I am getting Bell Stein in the front of e bay how long in labour just to do the front time when I supply front shocks and there got the fronts to order I only won't to go 10mm lower thanks for your help josh 0467301860

The time to replace the coil springs in the front of your Mazda will depend on what model your vehicle is and if your vehicle is front wheel drive, rear wheel drive, or four wheel drive. Most coil spring replacements usually run around 4 to 7 hours to replace both front springs, that is if you have the proper equipment. If you are replacing the struts, the time could be shortened by 1 to 2 hours. If you need further assistance with your coil spring replacement, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I wood like to put front springs on my Mazda.