Q: Hi Jose. I have 320i 2005 model with 113000km now. last service was in Dec 2013. Can you comment on any possible problem i might face? 2005 BMW 320i

Hi Jose. I have 320i 2005 model with 113000km now. last service was in Dec 2013. Can you comment on any possible problem i might face? I do small service myself. What do you think is going to cost me?

3. Hi Jose. I have 320i 2005 model with 113000km now. last service was in Dec 2013. Can you comment on any possible problem i might face? 2005 BMW 320i