Q: Hi Joe, here's my issue... My 96 Ford Taurus is having starting problems.

Hi Joe, here's my issue... My 96 Ford Taurus is having starting problems. I have replaced the battery, the cables, spark plugs and and wires, as well as the ignition switch. The car will crank and drive, but after stopping and shutting the car off, it will not crank again. It doesn't even try to turn over, it's like there is a relay issue or something like that. It only does it once the car gets warmed up

3. Hi Joe, here's my issue... My 96 Ford Taurus is having starting problems.