Q: hi is Sangabain. can maxisys ms908 pro do samrt keys programming and ODO meter reset;DPF regeneration. thanks in advanced good day

Is all about Maxisys ms908 pro.I will like your advice as a mechanic ;can it program smart keys;ODO meter reset and DPF regeneration. All this is because I need it and I live in Africa in Cameroon. For now I have maxidiag MD 802 so I what to take a step forward. Thanks in advance. Good day

3. hi is Sangabain. can maxisys ms908 pro do samrt keys programming and ODO meter reset;DPF regeneration. thanks in advanced good day