Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j6831zjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j6831zjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j6831zjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j6831zjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j6831zjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j6831zjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j6831zjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j6831zjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j6831zjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j6831zjs:173:8

Q: Hi im Luther! My Forte has noises coming from the front and rear when im driving over bumps and splits in the streets.

It sounds like the struts to me. Noises in the front and rear when driving off street into driveway or parking lots. If i hit a bump or split in the street when fell it throughout the car. The dealership mechanic says nothings wrong and my car is pulling to the right a little bit after getting an alignment months ago. Help me please

A: If you hear an unusual, unexpected, abnorma...

If you hear an unusual, unexpected, abnormal, and unwanted noise in your vehicle and your Mechanic tells you that there is nothing wrong with your car, you need a new Mechanic who will make a "different" noise in their response to you. Of course, there is something wrong! There could be a defective strut mount, strut bearing, or other loose suspension component. Much of that is fairly easy to diagnose. With regard to the pull, a likely cause is too much positive camber was set at the right front wheel when the alignment was done. Typically, cross camber, that is the DIFFERENCE in the camber value from side to side, has to be kept BELOW a certain threshold value (maybe 0.5 degrees but could be less) in order that a car not pull, left or right. Other causes of pull are tire belt defects, uneven tire pressure from side to side, dragging brakes, and damage to the suspension. If you determine that the tire pressure is equal from side to side and the brakes are not dragging, ask the alignment shop how much cross camber was "left" in the alignment job that they did for you. If camber and cross camber are out of spec ask them to set camber on left and right to the same factory preferred value, although in areas where the roadways are heavily crowned sometimes mechanics will tweak the settings so that a car tracks straight and doesn't wander to the right. If you want the noise issue resolved without any excuses, please schedule a noise diagnostic with YourMechanic and a certified professional will take care of that issue promptly for you.