Q: Hi im Luther! My Forte has noises coming from the front and rear when im driving over bumps and splits in the streets.

It sounds like the struts to me. Noises in the front and rear when driving off street into driveway or parking lots. If i hit a bump or split in the street when fell it throughout the car. The dealership mechanic says nothings wrong and my car is pulling to the right a little bit after getting an alignment months ago. Help me please

3. Hi im Luther! My Forte has noises coming from the front and rear when im driving over bumps and splits in the streets.