Q: Hi iat first i taught my car need gaz because it had 28 miles to empty and still telling me it needs gaz. I put some gaz in it an

Hi at first i taught my car need gaz because it had 28 miles to empty and still telling me it needs gaz. I put some gaz in it and now it starts fine with a 75 miles to empty, then something else the ingine light is on and it seems to be shaking or kinda vibrating. Any taught?

3. Hi iat first i taught my car need gaz because it had 28 miles to empty and still telling me it needs gaz. I put some gaz in it an