Q: Hi iat first i taught my car need gaz because it had 28 miles to empty and still telling me it needs gaz. I put some gaz in it an

Hi at first i taught my car need gaz because it had 28 miles to empty and still telling me it needs gaz. I put some gaz in it and now it starts fine with a 75 miles to empty, then something else the ingine light is on and it seems to be shaking or kinda vibrating. Any taught?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Thankfully with the check engine light on, the computer has already detected an issue, and we can pull the codes from the vehicle that tell us what system is having issues. This can be done by a technician, or at most local automotive parts stores. We can then focus in on that system and do further testing. It would appear there is an issue with the fuel system. More specifically there is likely an issue with the pressure sensor, fuel pump, fuel level sensor, or similar and related component. For more help on locating the issue and taking corrective action, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Hi iat first i taught my car need gaz because it had 28 miles to empty and still telling me it needs gaz. I put some gaz in it an