Q: hi i repaired the power steering return hose now the steering is real hard to turn when you slow down or stop

I repaired the return hose on the power steering pump now when you go to let off gas or come to a complete stop the steering is real hard to turn

Hi there. Depending on how you primed the power steering pump and lines with fluid, it is probable that you have an air bubble stuck in the hydraulic lines which is causing your hard to steer issue. I would recommend flushing the power steering system to ensure nothing is trapped inside the lines. This should resolve your problem. If not, feel free to contact us to have one of our mobile mechanics complete a steering wheel is hard to turn inspection.

• hi i repaired the power steering return hose now the steering is real hard to turn when you slow down or stop