Q: hi i really need help with my axle cv join keep breaking

hi my car front passenger axle keep breaking the axle cv join. i have bc coilover and and after market wheel on. i wonder because of the lowness of the car cause it keep breaking while driving or the wheel? The deal recommend me to install back the stock suspension and wheel bearing. OR maybe because of wheel bearing causing the cv join keep breaking??? PLZZ HELP HELP HELP PLZZZ

A: If the suspension has been altered and lowe...

If the suspension has been altered and lowered, then you may be putting the drive axle in a bind. If the axle is put out of alignment and you make turns that put a bind in another direction it takes a toll on the axle joint which can only take so much. The right axle goes bad first since this is the drive axle that gets the most torque from the transmission. I would suggest the same as the dealer and put the suspension back to normal height and replace any worn components like the wheel bearing or axle. I'd suggest you get the car looked at by a certified technician who can inspect your suspension system. They can perform the necessary checks to assess the condition of your suspension and make any repairs or adjustments that are necessary.